Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Little Too Much Fun: Happy New Year!

We had some guests over . . . and Erik worked out a bunch of these . . .  Driven Mojitos.

Man, why did it take me this long to try these out?






Have more than twice the amount of simple syrup and glasses than you think you'll need if making for a crowd.  If you don't want to make one at a time, there are recipes that can prepare a full pitcher at a time.

And, I have a Driven Mojito in my hand right now.  Delish!

Chocolate fondue--always a winner

Cheese fondue--better for an intimate gathering

I also made cakepops.  Hmmmm, the smaller the better.  And, will probably not repeat the process.  But, they were a conversation piece.  And, I did love the silver sprinkles.  Will always have those on hand now.


not my picture, from here, so gorgeous., those sprinkles

Happy New Year!