Friday, March 05, 2010

"Because We All Have a Right to Great Design . . ."

. . . is how Shelly aptly states her take on photography. This is one talented lady and photographer with experience in front of and behind the camera (be sure to check out her info page for a gorgeous shot of her). I know her because her husband grew up with Erik . . . and she has fed us on more than one occasion, which was particularly awesome when we were homeless and had no furniture. And, I've been eagerly awaiting this website so that I can share her with you!

The great thing about her is she knows how to get a great picture and how to avoid those awkward "I look like a total dork" poses. My personal downfall the is odd head pose.

Please take a look at her newly unveiled website:
Shelly Townsend Photography

If you are in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, contacting her about a photo shoot would be worth your time. In fact, you can enter to win a free session with her by sending a message through her contact option on her website and joining her fan page on facebook.