
Stats
Weight: 18 pounds, 9 ounces (10-25%)
Height: 28 and 1/2 inches (50%)
Head Circumference: 17 and 3/4 inches (25-50%)

Interview with Merritt
Moderator: Ladies and Gentlemen, Merritt is with us today filling us in on all that he has been up to recently. Tell us Merritt, what do you like to do best?
Merritt: I love to play with my brother and explore. I also try to copy my brother when he makes my mom laugh. We also sound really good together when we play the drums. Evy is so cool.
Moderator: Tell me more about what you like to explore.
Merritt: Everything. Mom finally created "bags" and "boxes" of stuff that she moves around the house to interest me since I love getting into the fireplace, crawling up the stairs, and finding all the "nono" areas. My favorite tub of stuff has CUPS of all sizes. Cups are cool.

Moderator: Your mom said that you are a flirt, what does that mean?
Merritt: Well, I love to smile and laugh at people. I make eyes at them, make eye contact, and then turn my head every so slightly to the one side because it makes me look even CUTER! I am really good at kissing.
Moderator: Really! Well, that is interesting. What is your favorite food?
Merritt: Mmmhhh, well, you should know that I talk when I eat. I make these chipmunk like sounds and make sure I keep up with the conversation. As far as what I prefer, I love finger things like cheerios. I don't like pureed pees. I LOVE bananas and mandarin oranges
.jpg)
Moderator: Is there anything else you want to share with the people?
Merritt: Well, I love to read books. Mom says I light up like a light when we read together. I am constantly getting into trouble because I am "risky." I climb up and go everywhere. That means that Mom and Dad have to get creative in keeping me in safe areas. I really like walks and spend most of my time looking at the ground as we pass over cool stuff. I don't like naptime. I have an uncanny sense of when it will be and I start crying the moment Mom takes me into my room. And, I am extremely ticklish and have a loud laugh!
Here is a picture you can share of me. I was the length of the caterpillar when I was born.

Some thoughts from Mom:
- Merritt is a happy boy. He is on the lighter side weightwise as he is burning calories all the time.
- He enjoys exploring and wrestling with his brother. He wants to be in the middle of the action all the time.
- I think I should start saving for orthodontic work for Merritt. He is constantly bruising his mouth, lips, etc. The dentist says not to worry but you can't help but wonder.
- When he is happiest, he makes these cooing noises like a dove.
- He doesn't like the hardwood floors or the ceramic tile on his knees. He has this crawl that is knee, knee, knee, foot. Pretty fun to watch.
- This one is ALWAYS on the move hitting milestones early, in an effort, I am sure, to keep up with his brother.
- He is a pleasure to be around and Everett is always making sure that he is safe. Evy watches to see how big the food pieces are that I give Merritt whenever we eat. They enjoy being together.
- Changing his diaper is akin to wrestling a steer.
- He loves to eat paper.
- Just yesterday he was standing by himself, without support. He kind of surprised himself!
- 6 teeth and counting.




